Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Day


This is us kids waiting for dad to see if Santa Clause came. At least this year we did not wake up at five. This year we woke up at 6:45.



For Christmas this year Tessa asked Santa for a dvd player and hand cuffs! Yepp how funny is that. As soon as she found those handcuffs all she wanted to do was open them.


From Santa I got some new ipod speakers. Christmas morning we tried it out my speakers and boy do they work. They are so loud and even have a remote.

 

I also got a necklace that had a B on it.


I also got a sewing machine from my parents. Now I can finally sow some big stuff instead of always bows.

Amelia got some pretend makeup and some real nail polish.


Colin got a ipod shuffle touch from my parents.


This is my mom with her tab and her charm that had a tab charm on it.

This is us kids at Grandpa and Grandma Rallisons house. The group gets getting smaller and smaller now that alot of our family has moved.


No comments:

Post a Comment