Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Happy Halloween! This year I decided that i was to old for trick or treating and that I would stay home and pass out candy! Luckily it was good weather compared to last years rainy and cold weather.

This is me wearing my Halloween colors! Luckily I had this cute orange scarf and I was able to find some Halloween fabric to make me a bow.

This is such cute fabric when I look at it I think of Halloween.

Here is me and cute Abbi. She actually let me hold her!

Colin wanted to be something very scary this year, so we found him a evil jester costume.


Amelia this year decided to be my old Cinderella costume from when i was her age. She looked so cute in it.
This is Tessa's witch costume. She is not a mean witch she is a nice witch! You've got to love Tessa!
Last night we carved pumpkins that we grew in our garden. They did not grow very big but they were perfectly round.
Check out Colin's muscles in this picture. He is a very buff boy.

1 comment: